5 Things You Can Do at the Airport While You’re Waiting to Catch Your Flight
Make your downtime work better for you!
Anyone who travels frequently knows what a bore it can be to be stuck at the airport waiting to catch a flight. Rather than roam around aimlessly from gift shop to gift shop, why not put the time between flights to good use. There is a lot that can be done in a short amount of time, and we’re going to show you how to be the master of your pre-flight schedule going forward.
Here are five things you can do at the airport while you’re waiting to catch your next flight:
- Complete all tasks that take fifteen minutes or less and can be done via phone call or the internet. Check off a large portion of your to-do list before arriving at your destination.
- Confirm reservations or make changes to reservations before arriving. There are no unwanted surprises that way because you know that you have a hotel, corporate car or table booked.
- Listen to a business-related podcast or TED Talk. Learn something new that helps you in your profession.
- Pick up a healthy snack to bring with you on the flight. Enjoy a pick-me-up that sustains you until you can eat again.
- Read a book or magazine that you’ve been wanting to enjoy. Lose yourself in the moment by reading something new, interesting, and entertaining.
Making travel work better for you takes practice. It’s something you fine-tune along the way. When one option doesn’t suit you, you replace it with a choice that does. Then, you’re able to get things done more efficiently and with less stress. You discover new opportunities to work on projects instead of waiting impatiently for your plane or transportation to arrive. You schedule Core Car services and have the corporate car of your choice waiting for you so you’re able to check into the hotel quickly and access all of the amenities it provides for business travelers.