How to Save Money on Each Corporate Flight You Take
From today on, save money each time you board an airplane for business.
Keeping business expenses low helps you generate better profits. That’s why it’s important to consider the long-term costs of flying. Although avoiding travel feels impossible, it can be planned better with expenses in mind. You’re able to get from one destination to the next affordably without sacrificing comfort or safety.
Here are some ways to save money on each corporate flight you take:
- Compare fares. Avoid buying a ticket from the first website you visit. Take time to compare fares to see who offers the most significant savings.
- Cash in your Frequent Flier Miles. If you have a business card that earns you Miles, use it for everything you can. Then, take advantage of the free tickets or deep discounts you receive by cashing in what you’ve earned.
- Look for last-minute flights. Airlines want to fill seats the way that hotels want to fill rooms. They usually overbook and bump people from flights, but in some cases, they may offer deep discounts to get you to take a remaining seat on their airplane.
- Purchase airline gift cards. You have an easier time keeping track of what you’re spending that way. You’re also able to take advantage of deals that the airlines offer throughout the year, such as buying a pre-determined dollar amount of cards to get an extra gift card free.
- Don’t pay for extras. Airlines make money off of selling extras to you in the way of overpriced drinks, headphones, and blankets. Avoid paying for these things by bringing your own comfort items and ordering free drinks instead.
Continue saving your company money by being mindful of your business expenses. Core Car provides professional corporate car driving services for you and other members of your team. Take advantage of our safe drivers, luxury vehicles, and knowledge of cities you’ve never driven in. Reserve a corporate car with Core Car today!